Thursday, August 27, 2015

Home

Mixology: is the art of mixing drinks. 

This blog is about the basics of bartending and some fun easy to make recipes that can be made at home. 


Summer time cocktails

I have been bartending for a year now at Mooreman's Southside. I love my job and enjoy getting to mix new fun drinks for customers. There are so many drink combinations that the recipes are endless. I want this blog to be a simple how to for anyone who wants to mix their own drinks at home and learn some fun recipes.

7 comments:

  1. Great idea! Mixology is really becoming a big deal in the entertainment scene. The background of your blog is awesome, reminds me of sangria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you bartend? Great blog, making new drinks is always fun to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you bartended! Can't wait to learn more as the year goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to learn more about the basics of bartending and some fun easy to make recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't drink a lot of alcohol since I am an epileptic, so if you could share something that doesn't contain a large amount of alcohol I would greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wanted to be a bartender! can't wait to know some good recipes for the weekend ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great topic, I'm sure the information will be useful.

    ReplyDelete